Air Quality System Installation & Indoor Air Quality ServiceFlorissant, MO, Webster Groves, MO, Maryland Heights, MO, Creve Coeur, MO, St. Peters, MO & Chesterfield, MO
Indoor air quality has a major impact on the health, cleanliness, and comfort of your indoor living and working space. Unfortunately, your home or office could very well provide a welcoming environment for billions of unseen and unwanted guests. Contaminants such as dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen, pet dander, fumes, and tobacco smoke can usually be found in every room of the average home. Considering the importance of the air you breathe, it only makes sense to take proactive measures for improvement. Reliable Heating & Cooling, Inc. offers free in-home consultations with one of our air quality specialists. We’ll analyze your indoor conditions and provide accurate findings and effective recommendations.
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Solutions
With consistently rising utility costs, consumers are sealing up every possible crack, leak, and draft to prevent energy waste. Unfortunately, as pollutants are trapped and continually circulated throughout the rooms of your home or office, air quality suffers. And since the majority of Americans spend 90% of their time indoors, the cleanliness of breathing air is a big concern. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Reliable Heating & Cooling, Inc. brings you innovative technology in a range of proven products. We identify and target your specific problem, and make improvements. You’ll sleep better, breathe easier, feel better, and take advantage of a more enjoyable home or office. As an added bonus, you’ll also save money by reducing the wear and tear and workload on HVAC equipment.
Call Reliable Heating & Cooling, Inc. for indoor air quality services and product installations!
Problems with air quality have been linked to health problems such as headaches, eye irritation, nausea, allergies, fatigue, asthma, respiratory infections, eczema, psoriasis, and more. Let us answer the challenge with affordable solutions that deliver immediate and sustainable results. Call Reliable Heating & Cooling, Inc. today for a convenient appointment time. Our NATE-certified technicians are always available to discuss options and help you determine the right choice for your requirements.
Some of our many options include:
- Air Filtration Products – These sophisticated systems clean your indoor air up to eight times an hour, trapping contaminants that could slip right through the eye of a needle. Air purifiers protect your home, HVAC equipment, and lungs from harmful airborne allergens and pathogens.
- Fresh Air Ventilators – The introduction of fresh, outside air is essential to a healthy indoor environment. These systems precondition incoming air to prevent energy waste, while offering all the benefits of opening a window.
- Humidifiers – Introducing necessary moisture into heated indoor air protects furniture and wood floors, reduces static electricity that damages electronics, and defends against psoriasis, eczema, bloody noses, dry hair and more. You’ll enjoy ideal comfort at lower thermostat settings for rewarding cost-savings.
- Ultra Violet Lights – Incorporated into your existing HVAC systems, UV lamps have been proven to reduce concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by 50% within 45 minutes. Along with superior air quality throughout your entire home, these units boost efficiency and lengthen the lifespan of your HVAC system, eliminating the need for chemical coil cleaning.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Known as the silent killer, carbon monoxide is odorless, tasteless, and invisible to the human eye. The inexpensive installation of a carbon monoxide detector is the key to peace of mind.
- Zoning and Programmable Thermostats – By targeting individual rooms in your home or commercial facility, and adapting operation to your regular schedule, you’ll not only achieve superior comfort but significant cost-savings as well.